How to do Pigeon Pose Basics
The Benefits of This Pose are
- Improves Sex Life: One of the best ways to improve your sex life is by opening up your hips. There are plenty of poses that’ll get your hips wide open and improve your flexibility, but pigeon pose is one of the best. Women especially tend to hold a lot of stress and tension in their hips and the improved blood flow while doing this pose can bring an increase in sex drive.
- Loosens Tight Hip: This pose stretches the hip flexors and the hip rotators, providing a terrific solution to problems arising from hip tightness.
- Increases Flexibility: This pose isolates various muscles in the hips, reducing stiffness and increasing flexibility.
- Brings Back Creativity: To those who belong to a yoga community this is a well known fact that we store emotions in our hips. So a few hip-opener poses like pigeon pose can help a lot in bringing back the lost creativity.
- Releases Negative Emotions: Taking Pigeon Pose on both hips for a few minutes and bending forward for pressing forehead in the ground for a few minutes is great for getting rid of bad emotions in your body.
- Soothes Lower Back Pain: The pigeon pose works by stretching hip rotators as well as flexors. It might not look like the most active posture to treat a back ache, but tight hips can also contribute to lower back pain.