Skip to the content
1. Frog – make sure your knees and hips are in line. Also, you can use cushion under knees and under your torso to make it a lil more comfy.
2. Half-frog Half split – It’s so good for the adductors! I love doing this dynamically. Bring that extended leg in and then slide it back out. Do it 10×
3. Baddha Konasana – I have shown the supine position but all variants of Baddha Konasana are great for groin muscles.
4. Supine Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose — You can use a strap to hold the leg if you need to. To make it a little less intense, you can bend the other leg.
5. Wall Splits – To make this one more intense, you can add weights to your ankles. ONLY DO THAT AFTER WARMING UP YOUR HIPS & HAMSTRINGS VERY VERY WELL.
6. Seated Wide-legged Forward Fold – keep that back straight, no rounding? It feels different with pointing and flexing the feet. I suggest try both!